Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Visitors

This is our friend Emily, she held me just a few minutes
after I was born!

















This is not the doctor, it is my Grandpa Coffindaffer, he
was feeling a little under the weather so he wore a mask,
to be sure I didn't get sick. I think I am going to like him!

















Here is my Grandma Coffindaffer, she is very excited that
I am a girl!!!

















This is my Grandma Yost, she watched me
being born and I am her very first Grandchild!






















This is Tony, he liked holding me a lot! Our birthdays
are exactly one week apart.

















This is Kim, I was really sleepy when she came to visit!

















This is my Uncle Alex, I think he was excited to meet me-
he didn't stop smiling!

















Here I am with my Grandpa Yost, he liked holding me a
lot during his visit! Uncle Alex called him a baby hog.

















This is my Aunt Tara, I celebrated my first New Years
with her!

















Finally, here is a picture of me and Uncle Kyle, at least I
think that is his name sometimes he acts really silly and
people call him Lyle- I am not sure why.

















I had some other visitors too! Thanks to: Alicia, Marco,
Jay, Jenny, and Leslie for coming to see me as well.

No comments: